PDR8000® - Portable Digital Repeater
Special ops and security detail teams requiring enhanced Conventional two-way radio network coverage can look to the PDR8000® Portable Digital Repeater as their solution of choice when on the move. Designed with these special teams in mind, the lightweight suitcase is ideal for discreet travel. Set up the PDR8000® suitcase at a special event or incident to swiftly provide local P25 or analog FM on-scene portable radio coverage. Connect to your Motorola Solutions dispatch console wherever it may be via a V.24 telephone connection or Ethernet IP (analog or P25) connection.
Features & Benefits
- All bands – VHF, UHF, 700 & 800 MHz
- Lightweight construction - less than 28 lbs.
- Rapid deployment with AC or DC power source capability
- Closed case operation
- Patented method to easily connect/swap duplexer and Booster Pack
- Wireline Ethernet IP connection to consoles supporting Digital Fixed Station Interface Protocol Version 1 (analog and digital)
- Able to use external duplexer
- Local user interface
- End-end Encryption supported
- Deployment profile capability
- Voting and comparator operation
- Cross patch capability
- Optional booster pack provides 50 watts output
- Platform support for future interfaces including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- PDR8000® - Product Planner
- Product Datasheet - PDR8000® - Portable Digital Repeater
- Futurecom Suitcase Comparison Chart
- PDR8000® - Connectivity Deployment Application Note
- PDR8000® Ordering Guide
PDR8000® Rackmount Repeater
The PDR8000® Rackmount Repeater is designed to be permanently installed in a desired location as either a standalone repeater or a site extender to provide radio coverage in difficult areas. The PDR8000 Rackmount Repeater can be linked to your Motorola Solutions dispatch console wherever it may be via V.24 or Ethernet IP (analog or P25) backhaul connection.