DVRS - Digital Vehicular Repeater Systems
Get reliable communications where you need it, with our P25 Digital Vehicular Repeater Systems (DVRS).
Portable radio communication is the cornerstone of the public safety professional's job.
The P25 DVRS is a small, rugged, self-contained 10W radio base station integrated with Motorola Solutions Inc. remote mount APX™ series mobile radios. It improves portable radio coverage for police, fire and other emergency personnel. The P25 DVRS is installed in a patrol car, fire apparatus or other emergency vehicles.
Features and Benefits
- Programmable output power: 1–10 watt
- P25 digital / analog operation
- Available in VHF, UHF, 700 MHz, and 800 MHz bands
- In-band or cross-band configurations
- Integrates with remote mount APX™ 8500, APX™ 7500, APX™ 6500 mobile radios
- Operated through mobile radio control head
- Superior multi-unit operation
- Extends key P25 trunking features onto conventional simplex or duplex channel
- Transparent P25 encryption pass through
- Sold exclusively through Motorola Solutions
- DVRS & VRX1000 Comparison Chart
- DVRS Ordering Guide
- Supplemental Ordering Form
- Interface Kit Selection Tool APX8500
P25 Vehicle Mount Repeater
Installs easily in the back of a patrol car, the cab of a fire truck, or any other emergency vehicle. Includes all necessary filters, duplexers and interconnecting cables.
P25 Suitcase Repeater
Deploy at special events, critical incidents, and command posts immediately. The suitcase unit comes with a DVRS, mobile radio, filters, and power supply in a protective carrying case.
Optional two-hour battery back available. Powered by 120 VAC or 220 VAC, 12 VDC. Available in standard orange (pictured) or black suitcase.
Optional Suitcase Colors include Desert Tan, Yellow, Silver, Olive Drab Green
P25 Cabinet Repeater
Provides permanent coverage to create reliability in trouble areas. The Cabinet includes a DVR, power supply, battery backup, and associated filtering and cabling.
Available in outdoor cabinet in either wall or pole mount configurations.