THE SAFETY OF CONVENTIONAL WITH THE FEATURES OF TRUNKING
Whether in a deep valley or deep in a building, poor radio coverage puts the safety of first responders at risk. Police and fire personnel need to be able to communicate with dispatch and each other; however, many radio systems are not designed to provide service everywhere first responders are called to respond. The DVR-LX® is capable of connecting multiple users both on the scene and back to dispatch.
The DVR-LX® integrates with the APX™ series mobile radio to function as compact 10-Watt vehicle repeater installed in the back of a patrol car or fire apparatus. The higher power APX mobile radio extends the range of the portable radio back to dispatch. The APX mobile radio control head is in the front of the vehicle and controls the DVR-LX®
DVR-LX® P25 Suitcase Repeater
Bring your communications with you, the DVR-LX® Suitcase Repeater consists of a vehicular Repeater (DVR-LX®), filters and a power supply installed in a protective carrying case.
DVR-LX® P25 Rackmount Repeater
The DVR-LX® Rackmount Repeater with optional 50-watt power amplifier fills challenging coverage gaps. The rack-mountable tray fits in a standard 19" rack. It seamlessly integrates with Motorola Solutions APXTM mobile radios to provide reliable RF backhaul.
- Building penetration
- Portable coverage extension
Features & Benefits
- Programmable output power: 1-10 Watts
- Available in VHF, UHF, 700 MHz and 800 MHz bands
- P25 digital / analog operation
- Authentication (optional)
- Remote updates via Radio Manager (optional)
- In-band or cross-band configurations
- Transparent P25 encryption pass-through
- Superior multi-unit operation
- Extends key P25 trunking features to ‘DVRS Enabled’ portable radios including APX6000, APX 8000 and APX NEXT® radios.
- Sold exclusively through Motorola Solutions